Thursday, July 24, 2014

BIG Freebie...Just Around the Corner


Wow! You all are amazing. I am only 14 TpT followers away from reaching my 500 follower goal.


Keep up the awesome work! I said I would give you all until August 15th, but I have a feeling together we are going to reach my goal before then. YAY!!!

I want to give you a sneak peak at the freebie. Here you go...

First of all, I ordered these super cute library pockets to go with the job cards. Remember, I will also provide a template to create your own library pockets from colored card stock or scrapbooking paper.  (Click on picture to purchase from Amazon)
**If sold out, search "Polka Dot Black Terrific Pockets." Trend Enterprises also sells super cute pockets. Click here

I folded the top tab over and tucked it in to give it a cleaner look.

(Paper Passer and Food Patrol are not in this picture).

I printed the cards on card stock and laminated them. I used double sided tape to stick the picture cards to the library pockets.


Once I get all the pockets hung on the wall, I will use popsicle sticks with the students' names on them to designate a job to each student. 

In the freebie I will include 6 different colored title cards. See below...

I can't wait to give this away! Thank you all once again for helping me promote my TpT store and reach 500 FOLLOWERS! YAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment