Friday, April 5, 2013

It's Raining Adjectives {Craftivity}

Spring break is almost over (depressing), so it is time to start thinking of what I will be teaching when I return. When looking at my word study plan I noticed adjectives is next in my curriculum plan. Since I have the time right now I wanted to plan something fun for my kiddos to do (plus start decorating my room for Spring). I created this fun craftivity. Check it out at my TpT store. (click on the image below)

Here is a sample of the craftivity...

2 comments:

Kristy Pruett said...

How cute your activities are. You are very creative. Found your blog through TPT. We are your newest followers.
Kristy and Misty
Teachingtimes2

Meghan Bryan said...

I am excited to have you! I hope to be posting again soon. I have tons of stuff to post, but just have not have them time. I hope you enjoy what I have to share.

Post a Comment