Here is a sample of the craftivity...
Friday, April 5, 2013
Spring break is almost over (depressing), so it is time to start thinking of what I will be teaching when I return. When looking at my word study plan I noticed adjectives is next in my curriculum plan. Since I have the time right now I wanted to plan something fun for my kiddos to do (plus start decorating my room for Spring). I created this fun craftivity. Check it out at my TpT store. (click on the image below)
Posted by Meghan Bryan at 2:31 PM
Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Well, I have finally completed my Spring Math and Literacy centers. It seems like I have been working on these forever. In all honesty, I had all but one of the centers done at the beginning of March. Oh well... at least it is done now. I have created 10 different centers (5 ELA and 4 Math). Below is a list of all the centers that are included in this pack...
- Signs of Spring (ABC Order)
- Springtime Sentence Scramble
- Buggy Beginning Sounds
- Rain or Sun We’re Having Fun! (Distinguishing long & short vowels sounds)
- Rainbow Rhymes
- Flower Power (Addition & Subtraction Facts)
- It’s Springtime (Telling time to the hour and half hour)
- Spring is Shaping Up (2D Shapes)
- Sunny Solid Shapes (3D Shapes)
- Itty Bitty Inchworm (Standard & Non-Standard Measurement)
- Spring has Spring Mini-Book (w/ projectable book)
Click on the picture to check out this center pack.
Get one FREE center from this pack by clicking on the image below.
Posted by Meghan Bryan at 12:11 PM